Reasons for pectoral implant;
- When a man is unhappy with his chest size and look.
- Unsatisfactory pectoral muscle.
- To repair UN-proportional in pictorial size and look.
This can be successfully reached by using patient cells and their products or a silicon implant.
Appropriate patients for this procedure will discuss their health background with DR Chen
For this procedure you have 2 choices – your own tissue that has large amount of fat is included to increase your pectoral area or using a silicon implant.
Implant Choices – different size and look will be shown to you so as to think carefully and select the one fitting you.
With your own tissue all features of the surgical procedure will be discussed with you in detail.
At our Brisbane Cosmetic Surgery Clinic we have performed the cosmetic enhancing procedure for a lot of men over the years. The results achieved is are generally very impressive and well liked by our patients.
Pectoral Implant Surgery Options
This surgical procedure needs local anesthesia which will have the effect of inducing a state of calm or sleep.
1) Using tissues with more fats: done via a key hole operation and its less harmful than silicone implant.
2) Surgical implant procedure: 4cm surgical cut is made under the arm at the shoulder or not often in the
Wrinkle where pectoral joins the chest. It is determined by your body structure and the category of
Relating to surgical cuts, DR Chen will raise the pectoral tissue to form a pocket at right back of the pectoral muscle. The implant is placed at the center at a suitable position directly below the muscle and is not easily seen or identified as permanent part of the body.
It’s up to one hour fifteen minutes to two hours to complete the surgery.
After Pectoral Implant Surgery
- For successful period of gaining health again, a strip of woven materials should be bound on the operated part for seven days.
- Reduce gaming activities for seven days following surgery.
- Cuts takes up to twenty one days to heal.
- Thread roops are removed after seven days.